In order to make a p2p-operation using our service, you need to follow the following rules:
1. Select the exchange direction you are interested in and click the Exchange link.
2. Please, fill in the all fields in the opened form. Be sure to include reliable information in all fields. In case of violation of this condition, the service reserves the right to refuse the exchange and return the money paid by the user without all fees for the operation.
Please read the Rules and Security sections and tick the box.
3. After clicking on Exchange, you will see your request for an exchange. If you have noticed an inaccuracy in the requisite details or amount at this stage, please, go back to the previous page and make the necessary adjustments to the requisite details of the exchange application.
4. Please note that the application is fixed at the current exchange rate and is also performed on it if payment was received within 20 minutes after preparation. The application is canceled if payment is not available at the specified time. In the case of payment after this period, the service reserves the right to complete the application for the new exchange rate, or return the funds to the sender, without fees of the payment system. In the case of payment of digital currency by the client, the payment time is the moment of the payment, and not the arrival of the first confirmation. Thus, the application will be completed at the rate at the time of creation, if confirmation comes not later than 12 hours after the date of the application. If the confirmation was received later than 12 hours after the making application, the new rate will be recalculated at the time of receipt of the transaction confirmation.
5. Check your e-mail. There you will see a letter with the details of your application and the secret key of the operation.
6. After that, depending on the direction of the exchange, you will either be redirected to the merchant payment system for payment for automatic and semi-automatic exchanges or ill receive the requisite details where you have to transfer money for manual exchange directions.
7. After receiving the payment, you will receive the request on the currency exchange. Usually it takes 2 to 30 minutes during the working hours. In rare cases, the exchange can take up to 24 hours due to some technical problems.
8. After the completion of the exchange, you will receive a letter with a report on the exchange operation.
9. Operations on the exchange of digital currency occur only after the receiving of the 1st confirmation for Bitcoin and the 2nd confirmation for Ethereum.
10. Transfers in Bitcoin system may permanent in “Unconfirmed Transaction” status for a long time. Most often this happens due to the fact that one of the operations does not process. According to the rules of Bitcoin network such a problematic transfer is attached to another block and then is processed a standard procedure. If this does not happen, the funds are returned to the sender within 1-7 days.
Unfortunately, our exchange service cannot affect the processing speed of such transfers. After being deposited or returned to the sender the situation with the application will be resolved by its completion or cancellation with the return of all monetary obligations of each party if such payment is delayed for a rather long period of time.
11. The first Yandex.Money exchange is possible up to RUB 10,000. Exchange will occur 25 hours after payment at the exchange rate at the time of the expiration of “hold”. There will not be any exchange of restrictions towards the period and the amount of exchange from this wallet after the successful completion of the operation in the future. If the payment on the application did not come from Yandex.Money account specified in the application, these funds can be frozen before the investigation or immediately returned to the sender without all fees. The decision is made by the Security Service on an individual basis.
12. Any exchange operations may be suspended for additional checks of the Security Service of both our service and the Banks with Payment Systems. The systematic preparation of unpaid applications is regarded as a malicious action towards our service. Access to services may be restricted or prohibited.
13. Payments to cards of Russian banks (except for Sberbank) are made by the method of interbank transfer. The transfer of funds can take from a few seconds to 5 working days. Keep this in mind when exchanging.
When you pay via the PrivatBank application, the comment to the recipient is invisible. So, using this method of payment, you can additionally request receipts, screenshots or confirming transfers. In case of non-fulfillment of additional verification procedures, the funds will be returned to the sender after deduction of possible fees of the bank. Payments via Terminals/ Cashiers/ IVR-menu are not accepted and will be rejected.
IMPORTANT! We do not publish our accounts for funds accept from customers! Exchange is done only via the site! Do not be the subject for the tricks of frauds.
The service prohibits exchanges for accounts of the third parties. We are not responsible for the actions of these individuals after receiving funds from our exchange service. Make operations only with wallets and accounts you have full access to.
If you have any questions at any stage of interaction with our service, please, contact our operator in the online help chat room. He will answer all questions and help you with our service.
The schedule of the service: Round-the-clock.
Thank you for reading the rules!